If you have a passion for sport, are proud to wear the green & white, and want to experience a high profile multi-sport event featuring thousands of Canada's best athletes... check out this opportunity!
Click below for an application form along with an outline of the duties and responsibilities of mission staff. In addition to individuals with a proven sport background, we are also in need of those with a passion for communications/social media/media engagement. Deadline for applications is December 15, 2017.
If you have any questions about this volunteer opportunity, please contact Mark Bracken via email or at (306) 780-9357.
Mission staff testimonials from the 2017 Canada Summer Games:
- "I loved every minute of it!"
- "My highlight of the Games: I met 20 outstanding people and 20 new friends. Lots of great stories, bonding, and meeting people from all over Canada."
- "I loved working with the athletes. Every opportunity to help them to have a better, smoother event is very rewarding and the reason we are there."
- "Besides the actual experience of working with my assigned team, I enjoyed the camaraderie that developed among the mission staff team."
- "Too many memorable experiences to choose just one!"