The Saskatchewan Games Council is now seeking a highly motivated and energetic people person to fill a full-time, 12-month maternity leave position on our staff team. If you have a true passion for sport, have experience working with events and volunteers, and hold proven abilities to lead our marketing and communications priorities, then we want you to consider joining our team!
- Planning and executing the marketing and communications strategies of the SGC
- Providing consultative services, training, and support to volunteers, staff, and stakeholders involved in hosting the 2022 Saskatchewan Winter Games in Regina, SK, including working directly with various volunteer planning committees in the lead-up to the Games
- Managing the communications and media requirements for Team Sask before, during, and after the 2022 Canada Summer Games in Niagara, ON, including onsite as Communications Lead
- Leading projects related to the 50th anniversary of the Saskatchewan Games program in 2022
- Assisting or leading a variety of SGC administrative and support services as required
This is a full-time, 12-month position filling a maternity leave that reports to the Executive Director. Some travel is required within and outside of the province. Occasional weekend and evening work commitments are required. The successful applicant will be required to attend the 2022 Saskatchewan Winter Games in Regina (February 20-26) and the 2022 Canada Summer Games in Niagara Region of Ontario (August 4-21). Our preference is to have the position work out of our Regina office; however, remote work alternatives within Saskatchewan may be considered. A comprehensive benefits plan is available. We offer a competitive salary that will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
At the Saskatchewan Games Council, we believe in diversity, inclusion, and equity and are committed to providing an equitable employment opportunity to all applicants.
Mid-October is preferred to allow for onboarding and training with our existing staff person prior to her leave.
Individuals are requested to forward their resumes via email by Monday, September 13, 2021 to:
Mark Bracken, Executive Director
Saskatchewan Games Council Inc.
280 – 1870 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4P 4B7
Note: only those candidates successful in securing an interview will be contacted.